A School is not just about learning in lessons. Here at Queen Elizabeth High School, we put a high emphasis on Extra-curricular and enrichment activities. The purpose of Enrichment Activities is to raise achievement by motivating young people thus becoming more effective learners. The activities are designed to enrich the curriculum, improve key skills and raise achievement. The enrichment activities, play an essential part in improving the holistic educational experience of all our students as well as supporting the development of non-cognitive skills and well-being.
the benefits of these extra curricular activities will help pupils:
- Become better at time management.
- learn new skills.
- try out challenges they never thought they could.
- produce better communication skills.
- Contribute to the school.
- Build and raise there own self -esteem.
- Become more confident working in a team.